26.7 C
Kampala
Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Uneb Releases 2022 PLE, UCE & UACE Examination Timetables (See Each Here)

Dan N Odongo, the Executive Director and Secretary of the Uganda National Examinations Board (Uneb) has today, Thursday, August 18, released the 2022 examination timetables for the Primary Leaving Examination (PLE), Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) examination and the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE).

Starting mid-October through December 2022, a total of 1,280,172 candidates will sit their final examinations at three levels: primary, Ordinary Level (O-level or Senior Four), and Advanced Level (A-level or Senior Six).

Compared to the previous year of sitting, Uneb has registered a 7.7 per cent increment in the number of candidates (total candidature) at all levels.

Of these 1,280,172 candidates, up to 56 per cent or 751,336 candidates are under the Universal Primary Education  (UPE) and Universal Secondary Education (USE) while the rest — 44 per cent or 564,836 candidates — are sponsored privately.

Uneb has also registered more females for the final examinations. A total of 647,373 candidates are females while the rest — 632,799 — are males.

In line with the Board’s policy of inclusiveness and equitable assessment of learners’ achievements, braille versions of the time tables have been provided to cater for learners with visual impairment.

The timetables include Regulations on the Conduct of the examinations and caution to candidates on acts that amount to examination malpractice.

This year’s national examinations will commence on October 14, 2022, with the briefing of UCE candidates. UCE, which is the first series of examinations to be conducted, will run until November 18, 2022.

The second series of examinations will be PLE which will be conducted from November 07 through November 09, 2022, starting with the briefing of the candidates.

UACE examinations will commence on November 18 and will end on December 09, 2022.

Executive Secretary Odongo has called on head teachers to do their work in preparing candidates for the national examinations.

Uneb Releases 2022 PLE, UCE & UACE Examination Timetables (See Each Here)
Dan N. Odongo the Executive Director displaying the 2022 examination time table at the Uganda Media Center in Kampala

“The Board appeals to head teachers to conduct these briefings personally. Head teachers are requested to ensure that all necessary steps are taken to brief the candidates to follow these Regulations and the Caution given,” said Odongo.

“The Board has noted previously, that where cases of irregularities and malpractice have been noted, the root causes have often been that candidates would have been poorly briefed, or not briefed at all.”

THE TIMETABLES

UCE O-level Senior Four Uneb Timetable 2022
UCE Timetable 2022
UCE O-level Senior Four Uneb Timetable 2022
UCE Timetable 2022 (Continued)
Uneb PLE Timetable 2022
Uneb PLE Timetable 2022
Uneb UACE A-level Senior Six S6 Timetable 2022
UACE Timetable 2022
Uneb UACE A-level Senior Six S6 Timetable 2022
UACE Timetable 2022

See how schools performed in PLE, UCE and UACE in the previous national examinations Here, There and Over There.

Pearl Times Reporter
Pearl Times Reporterhttps://pearltimes.co.ug
Latest Uganda news, politics, business, health and entertainment coverage.

Related Articles

Subscribe

- Advertisement -

Latest Articles

- Advertisement -
error: Content is protected !!