Police is investigating circumstances under which one of its officers, ASP Gloria Nakiboneka, died in the night of November 30 in her house in Kitemu.
According to Kampala Metropolitan Police (KMP) spokesperson Patrick Onyango, Nakiboneka passed on at “an unknown time.”
She stayed in the Kitemu house with her six-month old baby and a house help.
By the time of her death, Onyango continued, Nakiboneka was on maternity leave.
Nakiboneka was the Officer in Charge Child and Family Protection Unit at Kabalagala Police Station.
But she had not been feeling well, according to police’s preliminary findings.
A postmortem report is expected to help establish the cause of her death.
ASP GLORIA NAKIBONEKA QUICK PROFILE
- Date of birth: September 01, 1986
- 2014: Joined Uganda Police Force
- Parents: Prisons Officer Ben Musisi and Beatrice Baguma
- Primary: St. Kizito Primary School
- O-level: Bukandula College Gombe
- A-level: Luzira Lakeside College
- Higher Education: Makerere University
Duty Stations: Bududa, Mpigi, Kabalagala