Makerere University’s Alfred Masikye Namoah, has called upon all candidates who applied to sit the Bachelor of Laws Pre-entry Examination 2020/2021,to come and sit for the said examination on October 03.
The examination will commence at 9.00 am.
The examination will be conducted following the Ministry of Health guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) against the spread of COVID-19, as listed below in order to ensure that the applicants take the examination under a safe and comfortable environment.
- Measuring everyone’s temperature before accessing the examination venue
- Availing hand sanitizers in the examination rooms for use by all candidates
- Mandatory wearing of face masks by all candidates and examination officials
- Social distancing with candidates seated 2 – 4 meters apart from one another
- All windows to be opened to promote circulation of fresh air
- Candidates will not be permitted to borrow items (pen, pencil, rubber, ruler, calculators) from each other. Candidates are reminded to carry sufficient items needed to write the examination.
For additional guidelines, the candidate should send e-mail to