25.7 C
Kampala
Wednesday, August 10, 2022

LIST: 2,700 Geography Teachers in Tears after FAILING Aptitude Tests; See Names of Teachers Who Passed

Over 2,700 Geography teachers who had hoped to land juicy government payroll jobs as education officers and assistant education officers are in tears after they failed to score the marks needed for them to proceed to the next level of the recruitment exercise for teachers who will soon be included on the government payroll.

For the position of Geography Education Officers, the Education Service Commission (ESC) had shortlisted 2,180 for an aptitude test administered in Kampala last month.

When the results were released, only about 460 — or 21 per cent — had become successful while about 2,749 — or 79 per cent — failed to proceed to the next stage.

The 460 who passed the aptitude test have now been shortlisted for oral interviews.

For the position of Geography Assistant Education Officer, 1,254 teachers were shortlisted for aptitude tests. Of these, only about 234 — or 18 per cent — passed and will undergo oral interviews from which the best will be handed government jobs while the rest — about 82 per cent — failed to proceed to the next stage.

Overall, only about 700 of the 3,434 (or 20 per cent) who sat aptitude tests for the Geography subject passed, while over 2,700 failed and will have to try again next time the ESC advertises jobs.

The LISTS of Geography teachers who were shortlisted for the aptitude test as Education Officers (EO) and Assistant Education Officers (AEO) are below:

APTITUDE TEST AEO GEOGRAPHY JUNE 2022

APTITUDE TEST EO GEOGRAPHY JUNE 2022

The LISTS of Geography teachers who PASSED the aptitude test as Education Officers (EO) and Assistant Education Officers (AEO) are below:

SHORTLIST EO GEOGRAPHY 2022

SHORTLIST AEO GEOGRAPHY 2022

Read More of Our Stories on Government Job Opportunities Below: 

FULL LIST: See Names of Teachers Shortlisted for Government Payroll Jobs for Mbarara, Mbale, Gulu, Arua Centres

FULL LIST: See Names of Teachers Shortlisted for Government Payroll Jobs for the Kampala Centre

UPDF JOBS: See List of Recruitment Centres & Interview Dates

GOV’T JOBS ALERT: Over 2000 Jobs Up for Grabs at UWA & Uganda Prisons; See Application Deadline & How to Apply

JOBS: 1000 Jobs Up for Grabs at Uganda Police Force; See How to Apply

BREAKING: 500 Civil Servants in Tears after State House Operatives Arrested Top Government Official Who Illegally Gave Them Payroll Jobs

Pearl Times Reporter
Pearl Times Reporterhttps://pearltimes.co.ug
Latest Uganda news, politics, business, health and entertainment coverage.

Related Articles

Subscribe

- Advertisement -

Latest Articles

- Advertisement -
error: Content is protected !!